PIVOT Today offers event planners what no other platform can – a well-educated, affluent and engaged audience that lives, shopes, works and plays in Delaware County.
Our daily newsletter reaches a targeted audience of more than 7,000 Delaware County residents and business leaders who are:
- Affluent: 72 percent of PIVOT Today readers have household incomes of more than $50,000; 21 percent are more than $150,000.
- Educated: 69 percent of PIVOT Today readers have an undergraduate or graduate degree, which is 56 percent above the national average.
- Experienced: 62 percent of PIVOT Today readers are between 35 and 65 years old.
- Engaged: 75 percent of PIVOT Today readers are somewhat (50 percent) or actively (25 percent) engaged in their community.
- Informed: PIVOT Today readers are three times more likely to follow local, regional, and national news from a variety of media outlets, including PBS (4.46 times more likely than the average American), CNN (2.48 times), Fox News (2.24 times) and MSNBC (2.11 times).
There are a variety of ways that companies can promote their events through VISTA Today:
- Event Post: 200-250 words on the event inserted in at least two PIVOT Today newsletters
- Social Media Promotion: links to the event post inserted into PIVOT Today’s Facebook and LinkedIn news stream and boosted to reach additional viewers
- End of Post Banner: a block ad, measuring 640 x 150 pixels, with links back to the events home page
- Front/Post Page Block Ad: a block ad, measuring 188 x 324 pixels, seen by 1,000 daily visitors to the site
- Focused E-Mail – All Subscribers: an e-mail promoting the event sent to all 7,000 PIVOT Today subscribers
- Top of E-Mail Banner: measuring 1024 × 264 pixels and sent to 7,000 daily subscribers
- Bottom of E-Mail Banner: measuring 1024 × 264 pixels and sent to 7,000 daily subscribers
Call Kim at (888) 503-0520 ext. 101 for more information on how PIVOT Today can help promote your next Delaware County event.