The Delaware County Press Club has assembled a panel of radio personalities and professionals to discuss “The Power of Radio Communications” and the changes shaping the radio landscape for its Jan. 17 lunch at the Springhaven Club in Wallingford.
The panel includes:
- Steve Butler, the director of news and programming at KYW Newsradio
- Sara Lomax-Reese, the President and CEO of WURD Radio, the state’s only African-American-owned talk radio station
- Joe Morinelli, who launched Radio Voice Italia, a weekly Italian/American-themed live broadcast
- T. Morgan, who has worked at WMMR, WIBG, WDAS-FM, WIFI-FM, and WMGK in Philadelphia
- Marilyn Russell, of the 98.1 WOGL Breakfast Club
- Andie Summers, who has been waking up country music fans in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties on 92.5 XTU since 1999
Networking begins at 11:30 AM followed by buffet lunch at noon. The public is welcome to all Press Club lunches.
Cost for January’s lunch is $25 for members, non-members, guests, and walk-ins, payable by cash or check at the door.
Click here to RSVP by Jan. 15.