The Delaware County Chamber of Commerce has announced the honorees of its 2018 Small Business Awards.
The program recognizes small business leaders and companies for their exceptional business practices and community involvement. The honorees will be recognized at the Springfield Country Club on Thursday, March 22 at 5:30 PM.
“The chamber is pleased to honor these exceptional small businesses for their continued dedication to strengthening the economic well-being of our community,” said Trish McFarland, President. “We are honored to acknowledge these businesses for the incredible difference they are making in Delaware County.”
The 2018 Small Business Award winners are:
- Small Business of the Year: Swiss Farms
- Small Business Person of the Year: Rich Trotter, President of Rosati Ice
- Family Business of the Year: Ampro Sportswear
- Entrepreneur of the Year: HeadRoom
- SCORE Business of the Year: SubstiTooth Fairy Dental Staffing Service
Sponsors of the 2018 Small Business Awards include:
- Barsz, Gowie, Amon & Fultz
- LPL Financial
- Main Line Today
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Brinker Simpson
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Health Mats
- Risk Averse Insurance
Click here for more information on the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce’s 2018 Small Business Awards.