For all those audiophiles out there, we all know there’s a difference between on-ear and earbud headphones. There’s a certain quality that exudes from particular headphones.
Below I’ve ranked the top 5 affordable studio quality headphones
5. Urbanears Plattan 2: Fashionable and a quality sound
The on-ear design has a control knob which allows you to skip tracks, control volume and fast forward. 30+ Hours of Bluetooth sound.
4. Klipsch Image One: Comfort and excellent sound quality.
These particular headphones are discontinued but were one of the best pairs I’ve ever owned. The Bluetooth sound is almost incomparable.
3. Wearhaus Arc: Best battery length on this list!
15+ Hours of Bluetooth ear time. Special on ear control allows you to control track time from the side of your headphones.
2. Beats by Dre Solo 2: Sacrifice Bluetooth for audio quality.
These aren’t Bluetooth but you sacrifice the amenity for quality. Beats are a quality product.
1. Bose QuietComfort 25: The best noise canceling consumer headphones.
Another pair that has to remain wired and not Bluetooth – These are far and away the best on-ear headphones I’ve ever used.