SAP in Newtown Square ranked 23rd on a national list of the top 50 places for parents to work in the United States, reports greatplacetowork.com.
The information company’s 19,157 employees gave the company a 92 percent rating as a great place to work.
“It’s a family oriented environment—when I needed, I could take time off to sort personal issues with my family,” one employee remarked in the study.
Other employee comments included, “People care about each other here.” “I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.” “Management is honest and ethical about its business practices.”
In addition to making the list of top 50 companies for parents to work, SAP has also made:
- Fortune Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for, ranking 28th in 2019 and 2018.
- It made People Magazine’s Companies that Care list in 2018, ranking ninth.
- It ranked No. 8 in Best Workplaces in Technology in 2019 and No. 5 in 2018.
- It also ranked 51st in Best Workplaces for Women in 2018.
- It was 22nd in Best Workplaces for Diversity in 2018.
- It was 13th in a list of World’s Best Workplaces in 2018.
Read more about the best workplaces for parents here.