Adults can go trick-or-treating at Chaddsford Winery, writes Sinead Cummings for Philly Voice.
Adult Trick or Treat Weekends will return Sept. 28, offered every Saturday and Sunday through Oct. 27.
Purchase a ticket and take a tour of the winery to five Halloween-themed stations with treats and alcoholic beverages.
Here’s the new pairing menu for 2019:
- Dante’s Inferno – Éclat Aleppo Chile Truffle chocolate and Hot Tamales candies with Sunset Blush wine and Tröegs Independent Brewing’s Troegenator Double Bock
- Pumpkin Patch – “Scarecrow Slushie” garnished with a Halloween Peeps and warm Spiced Apple wine with a caramel Sugar Daddy stirrer
- What Lurks Below – Crab mac ‘n’ cheese with Presage wine and wine cocktail
- Mummies Tomb – Garlic, black bean and red pepper hummus trio served with pita chips paired with Pinot Grigio and The Red Standard wines
- Zombie Yard – “Dirt” cupcake garnished with a gummy worm with Harbinger and Chaddsford Red wines
Tickets are $25 and include a keepsake wine glass.
Anyone who wears a costume will receive 20 percent off bottle purchases made while at the winery.
The Chaddsford Winery is located at 632 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford.
Read more about Trick or Treat Weekends here.