- This event has passed.
SCORE: Entrepreneurship for Women – Filter and Focus
November 13, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
FILTER and FOCUS: An Education Conference focused on how you can find and develop productivity for your life and business.
- CONFERENCE MODERATOR: Dr. Julie Dietrich, Executive Director for External Relationships, West Chester University
- Carly Meyers Bently, Private Client Advisor, Wilmington Trust – “Women and Finance: Driving Empowerment, Confidence and Success
- Angela Wilsey, Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase – “Getting to “Yes”
- Developing and executing a winning strategy for yourseif and for your business.
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Darla DeMorrow, Owner, Heartwork Organizing and author of “Organizing Your Home with SORT and SUCCEED”
- PANEL DISCUSSION: The Value of Mentoring for Entrepreneurs
$10 Registration Fee: Non-refundable. Breakfast and Networking Lunch Included.
Location: West Chester University – Alumni and Foundation
When: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM EST